With over Two (2) thousand interactive NCLEX questions for review with rationale, A Computer Adaptive Testing Program (NCLEX-CAT) for both NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN, Handful of Tips and Strategies and a GROWING number of members each day, Clearly, we are one of the best and most trusted NCLEX Review site on the internet today!
Boost your confidence and ace your NCLEX exam.
Try our Computer Adaptive Test
Lot’s of SATA (select all that apply) questions, True or False and Multiple choice questions that varies with each level of difficulty. Expect to answer at least 200+ questions per NCLEX-CAT Program when you start.
This is your ultimate NCLEX Review with over 2,300+++ (and counting) NCLEX questions complete with answers and rationale.
- 24/7 unlimited access to our Computer Adaptive Test (CAT).
- Multiple Choice Questions
- NCLEX SATA (Select All That Apply) Questions
- NCLEX True or False Questions
- NCLEX Identification Questions
- NCLEX Fill in the gaps Questions
- NCLEX Drag and Drop Questions
- NCLEX Matching Type Questions
- Elegant quiz layout with large buttons. Perfect for mobile and tablet devices.
- NCLEX Review Materials for Download
- Exclusive blog access for premium NCLEX publication
- Lifetime membership.
- The lowest price on the internet today! – Limited Time Offer
- Undecided? Take the NCLEX-CAT Trial.
- Test Taking Exam APP for NCLEX!!!
- Over 600++ NCLEX Questions complete with answers and rationale.
- Multiple Choice Type NCLEX Questions
- Set your NCLEX date and receive important NCLEX Tips notifications.
- Timed questions for performance rating
- Social Media Integration, Facebook – Twitter – Google+
- Limited access to interactive exams
- Multiple Choice Questions Only
- Ad supported
- Common Drug Family Names
- Medication Reversal Agents
- Acid Vs. Base Imbalances Quick NCLEX Review
- Normal Hemodynamic Parameters and Laboratory Values
- 50 Most Commonly Prescribed Medications
- (Answers and Rationale) NCLEX Questions for Kidney Stones, Bladder Cancer, Prostate Issues
- NCLEX Questions for Kidney Stones, Bladder Cancer, Prostate Issues
- Answers and Rationale for Cardiac Surgical Patient
- NCLEX Questions for Cardiac Surgical Patient
- Answers for Seizure NCLEX Questions
What Our Members are Saying
You guys are blessed for putting all these helpful materials together. It’s one of the best quizes I have ever taken. God bless you all. For me I have spread this web to my nursing school friends and all are given a big thumbs up.Hundred percent helpful.Ibrahim Kamara
The questions were challenging, yet practical. I LOVED that the answers AND RATIONALE were available as a learning tool when I had completed the quiz. VERY HELPFUL!! THANK YOU!!!Ruth Castanilla